We’re here and ready to see you and your family soon at our open dentist office in Seattle. Your smile will really brighten the office up, so give us a call soon. See the following letter to get the details you need about how we’ll keep you safe during your visit. Call Jahyun Koo DDS today at 206-922-4573 to request your appointment.
We are so extremely excited to announce that we are once again able to provide dental services for you, our valuable patients. Jahyun Koo DDS will reopen on May 19, 2020.
While things are certainly not “business as usual,” we wanted to let you know we are here for you in our clean, comfortable, and safe environment. Our standards meet what the American Dental Association and Centers for Disease Control recommend. We love what we do and the people we do it for. We are always here for you.
Here are a few things we have done to ensure safety for everyone who comes into our office:
- All protocols, methods and materials have been reviewed to ensure that we can provide state-of-the-art sterilization, disinfection systems, and office procedures. Every solution, piece of equipment and instrument was examined to ensure safety for our patients. Safety is our #1 priority.
- Our air purification system includes HEPA filter that remove bacteria and reduce airborne particulates such as dust, pollen, and mold.
- The reception area has been cleared of all shared items such as magazines.
- We ask that any additional people who are with you should wait in your car for the duration of your appointment. This will allow us to ensure the office is maintained minimum number of people, cleaned, and easier to get ready in between each patient.
- We will be limiting our operations: only one or two patients will be in the office at a time. Designated team member and one or two patients at a time allow us to manage for social distancing, as well as complete disinfection of the office between procedures.
- Patients will be screened via phone, as to keep those high-risk patients and/or those with flu-like symptoms safely at home.
- Measuring the temperature of all patients and team members before coming into office.
- Upon entering Jahyun Koo DDS, you will be asked to sanitize your hands. Additionally, we are requesting you sanitize your hands before re-entering the business areas.
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with Chlorhexidine. Chlorhexidine Mouth Rinse has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
- Team members will change into disposable gown upon entering the office, so there is no transmission of anything from the outside world into our office or vice versa.
- Every team member will wear PPE while in treatment areas. If they leave the treatment area, they will remove them so there is no “tracking” of anything into or out of each treatment area.
- We are using CaviCide™ throughout our office after each patient. It is the most powerful sanitizing agent available for eliminating germs, bacteria, and viruses. CaviCide™ has FDA approval and is the number one surface disinfectant in the dental industry. It is trusted by leading infection control experts and is strong enough to kill E. Coli, MRSA, Staph, Listeria, Human Coronavirus, TB, Hepatitis B Virus, Hepatitis C Virus, HIV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE), and fungi.
This high level of service is just one of the many ways that we are supporting our community, and it is included in the excellent work that we do…we go through a comprehensive disinfection after every patient is cared for.
Dr. Koo and all team members here at Jahyun Koo DDS will continue to go above and beyond for our patients…it is second nature. For this and many other reasons, many of our patients have trusted their care with us for last 3 years or more.
We very much look forward to seeing you, your family, and your friends very soon.
Jahyun Koo DDS PS