We love families at Jahyun Koo DDS! In fact, one of the reasons Dr. Koo started his own practice was so he could make his office as family-friendly as possible. We treat all our patients with warmth and compassion because we know going to the dentist isn’t necessarily everybody’s favorite activity. Below are some reasons so many patients enjoy visiting your family dentist in Seattle:
- Saturday appointments available to work around your family’s busy schedules
- A relaxed, friendly office with caring staff to help you feel right at home
- Team members fluent in three languages: English, Korean, and Vietnamese
- An environment where you are in charge of their treatment – we show you what you need and you decide
- Free consultations, to give you the freedom to explore your family’s treatment options with no upfront investment
- Location near local schools, including West Seattle Elementary and West Seattle High School
For a friendly, personable dentist, call our office today at 206-922-4573. Our staff is passionate about making each member of your family as comfortable as possible during their visit. We see patients as young as 6 months old. We’re easy to find – not far off Fauntleroy Way Southwest, near Fairmount Park.
Join Our In-House Savings Program for Affordable Treatment
Our patients love membership in our in-house savings program. They use it to get great dental care for their entire family at an affordable price. Most people today want to save money where they can, and our dental savings program makes this possible. The exclusive annual membership benefits our program gives you include:
- Two dental cleanings and exams and one set of X-rays
- One emergency exam if needed, including one periapical X-ray for a closer look at a particular area of concern
- 10 percent discount on one surface filling, simple extraction, 1-3 teeth scaling and root planing
- 15 percent discount on our other services
- No waiting periods, claim forms, treatment restrictions, or age limits
Keep Your Loved Ones’ Smiles Radiant With Family Dentistry
Whatever you need to keep your family’s smiles radiant, chances are we can do it. We offer everything from exams to implants. Patients of all ages appreciate our team’s gentle touch and caring chairside manner. Here are some of the services available to our Seattle families:
- Routine checkups, including cleanings and exams to spot small dental problems before they become big headaches
- Restorative dentistry, including tooth fillings, root canal treatment, and dental crowns
- Teeth replacement, including dental implant placement and restoration, dentures, and dental bridges
- Custom-fit mouthguards, including occlusal mouthguards that eliminate teeth grinding and athletic mouthguards to protect your teeth when exercising or playing sports
- Emergency dental care to get you fast pain relief and smile-saving care when life throws you a curveball
- Invisalign orthodontics to straighten adult and teenage teeth without bulky metal hardware
- Sedation dentistry with safe and effective nitrous oxide to alleviate anxiety and make you comfortable during your dental procedure
- Cosmetic dentistry including dental veneers, tooth contouring, gum reshaping, tooth bonding, and smile makeovers
- Oral surgery, including tooth extractions, wisdom teeth removal, and bone grafts
You can explore your treatment options with Dr. Koo during a free consultation. He will answer all of your questions and help you identify the procedures that will best suit your smile.
To visit your friendly Seattle family dentist, call 206-922-4573 today. You can also schedule appointments for your family . Take care of your whole family’s smiles at one convenient dental office!
We Make Family Dental Care Easy, No Matter How You Want to Pay
Aside from our in-house savings program, we offer other ways to make the cost of your family’s dental care manageable. If you want to use dental insurance, our team is happy to work with you to maximize your benefits. If you need added help with out-of-pocket costs, we accept third-party financing from CareCredit.
For another way to save money, we also provide a special discount for payments made in cash. Of course, we also accept checks and major credit cards too.