Many of our patients first come to us because they are having a hard time chewing in Seattle. They want to enjoy all their favorite foods again without pain or discomfort. Using restorative dentistry, Dr. Koo gives them their bite back so they can eat without pain and enjoy the foods they’ve been missing. With our gentle, expert care, you too can:
- Restore missing, diseased, and damaged teeth
- Enjoy mealtimes again without wincing in pain
- Eat a wider variety of foods
- Smile with more confidence
- Speak easier and always be understood
Don’t suffer another day! If you want to bite and chew with ease again, call our office today at 206-922-4573 for a free consultation. Ask how you can save 10-15 percent and get your needed preventive care with our in-house savings program.
Eat Your Favorite Foods in Comfort With Restorative Care
Dr. Koo and his staff understand that it’s no fun living in discomfort. We want all of our patients to enjoy their favorite foods and eat without pain. We offer a variety of services to help you do just that, including:
- Dental Implants – Implants restored with crowns, a bridge, or dentures will make biting and chewing as easy as it is with natural teeth.
- Tooth Fillings – We’ll stop decay and restore your tooth’s function with a tooth-colored composite filling. Metal fillings are also available if desired.
- Oral Surgery – Sometimes tooth removal (including wisdom teeth) or bone grafting is necessary to stop pain and restore your oral health.
- Inlays and Onlays – These custom-fit restorations fit on top of or over your tooth when a traditional filling isn’t suitable to repair it.
- Dental Bridges – Replace a single missing tooth or multiple missing teeth with a fixed bridge. Biting and chewing will be much more comfortable.
- Dentures – Get your bite back with a set of beautiful dentures. We can fit you with either full or partial dentures depending on your needs.
- Root Canal Treatment – We will stop your pain and save your diseased tooth with this beneficial treatment.
If you’re nervous about any procedure, you can receive calming laughing gas.
If you’re having a hard time chewing in Seattle, don’t suffer any longer. To eat without pain again, call our team of experts today at 206-922-4573 or .