Tired of looking in the mirror and feeling unhappy with how your smile looks? Get the beautiful appearance you’ve been dreaming about with the help of your Seattle cosmetic dentist. Dr. Koo and his staff have helped many patients get radiant, self-assured smiles. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy from the variety of cosmetic dental services we offer in our office:
- An aesthetically pleasing smile you can be proud of
- Increased confidence in social, business, and romantic settings
- A younger and more attractive appearance
- Better overall oral health
- Enhanced self-esteem
If you’re ready to get a smile worthy of the red carpet, call Jahyun Koo DDS today at 206-922-4573. Your initial consultation won’t cost a thing. You can also save 10-15 percent on cosmetic services by joining our in-house savings program. Your membership fee also includes at least one dental cleaning and exam, a full set of X-rays, and one emergency exam with X-ray if needed.
Bring Your Smile Vision to Life With Cosmetic Services
There’s no reason to put off getting the smile you want. From whitening to Invisalign, Jahyun Koo DDS offers an assortment of cosmetic dentistry services for you. No matter what you don’t like about your smile, we can help you change it. You can:
- Cover Flaws With Veneers or Tooth Bonding – Custom-made dental veneers are great for concealing flaws such as chips, cracks, gaps, stains, and uneven teeth. We offer both porcelain veneers and minimal prep veneers. Tooth bonding hides imperfections with natural-looking resin applied directly to the tooth. A bonding treatment is faster and more affordable than veneers, but results won’t last as long.
- Brighten Your Smile With Teeth Whitening – Get a whiter smile conveniently at home with the easy-to-use Opalescence Go whitening system. It outperforms drugstore products, thanks to its higher concentration of whitening ingredients.
- Straighten Teeth With Invisalign and Orthodontic Retainers – Clear, removable aligners will make getting your dream smile a simple and comfortable process. Aligners typically work in less time than braces too. A removable retainer allows you to maintain your beautifully straight smile after orthodontic treatment.
- Show More Tooth Surface With Crown Lengthening – Reveal more of your natural tooth with crown lengthening. This procedure involves removing gum, and possibly bone tissue, to make your smile more attractive.
- Reshape an Uneven or Heavy Gumline – If your gums are too visible when smiling, we can gently reshape them to correct your “gummy” smile. We can also correct uneven or oddly shaped gums.
You can also combine several cosmetic and/or restorative services for a complete smile makeover. Dr. Koo will create a wax model beforehand so you can better envision your results.
Schedule your free consultation with your cosmetic dentist in Seattle to begin your journey toward smile improvement! Call our office today at 206-922-4573 or .
Combine Services for a Total Smile Makeover
If you’re interested in a total smile makeover, Dr. Koo will:
- Examine you to help determine which services your smile needs
- Explain all your options to you and answer any questions you have
- Create a wax-up so you can preview exactly what your new smile will look like
- Design a personalized makeover plan that makes the best use of your time and budget
Our team will keep you comfortable during every part of your makeover. If there is any possibility of discomfort, we will numb your mouth with local anesthesia. To stay relaxed throughout your treatment, especially if you want multiple procedures in one appointment, you can choose to receive nitrous oxide. Unlike other kinds of dental sedation, you will feel like yourself again within minutes after your treatment. It’s like a spa day for you and your smile!