Surveys have shown that most people have at least some anxiety about going to the dentist. So if the thought of making a dental appointment raises your blood pressure, you’re not alone. Dr. Koo and his compassionate staff understand that some people put off their dental care because of this fear. That’s why we offer patients calming sedation dentistry in Seattle. With our carefully administered sedation, you can:
- Comfortably receive the dental care you need to smile confidently
- Stop nagging pain and correct long-term dental problems
- Alleviate fear about future dental visits
- Rest easy without worrying about unknown problems
Don’t let fear stop you from getting comfortable smile care. Call our caring staff today at 206-922-4573 to schedule your dental visit. Our Seattle office is conveniently located near the intersection of California Avenue Southwest and Southwest Brandon Street.
Experience Stress-Free Dental Care With Nitrous Oxide
Dr. Koo and his staff are experts when it comes to local anesthesia, so you likely won’t feel any discomfort during your visit with us. However, if you’re nervous about your procedure or just want to ensure that you feel nothing at all, we’ll give you time-tested nitrous oxide for sedation.
Nitrous oxide is a gas that is mixed with oxygen to provide a sedative effect. It’s so safe even young children can receive it. You’ll slip a comfortable mask over your nose and inhale the mixture. Then:
- You’ll notice calming effects within minutes. You may feel a mild euphoria, as well as some tingling in your arms and legs.
- You’ll remain awake during your procedure and be able to ask or answer questions.
- You’ll feel like yourself after your treatment, since sedative effects wear off quickly. You should be able to drive yourself home after your appointment.
Besides eliminating anxiety, dental sedation can benefit you if:
- You’re having a lot of dental work done at one time, such as several restorative dentistry procedures
- You have a strong gag reflex
- You have trouble feeling the effects of local anesthesia
Call our office today at 206-922-4573 or . Don’t let anxiety or fear keep you from going to the dentist. Find out how great sedation dentistry in Seattle can be!