Replace Missing Teeth With Dentures in Seattle
Over 36 million people in the U.S. are missing all their teeth. Source.
If you have missing teeth, dentures in Seattle are a great restorative option to give you full function of your mouth again. At Jahyun Koo DDS, our patients get beautiful dentures that make mealtimes and social activities more enjoyable.
Our dentures patients love coming to our friendly office for several reasons:
- A relaxed environment where we put patients in charge of their treatment
- Great hours, with weekend appointments available on the first, second, and third Saturdays of each month
- Easy accommodation for speakers of three different languages – English, Korean, and Vietnamese
- Our in-house savings program, which gives our patients affordable dentistry even without dental insurance
We’ll help you smile again! Call our office today at 206-922-4573 to schedule your free consultation. We’re easy to find, near the intersection of California Avenue Southwest and Southwest Brandon Street, just a few blocks from Fairmount Park.
Improve Your Diet & Your Social Life With Lifelike Dentures
Imagine having a full set of teeth! A new set of dentures can make all the difference when eating and socializing. Your custom dentures will:
- Replace your missing teeth to complete your smile
- Restore your bite so you can eat more comfortably
- Enable you to enjoy a wider variety of foods
- Give you a younger and healthier-looking appearance
- Make talking easier
When you visit our office for your free consultation, Dr. Koo will talk to you in more detail about your dentures options. Depending on your needs, we offer:
- Full Dentures – Replace a full set of either upper or lower teeth with conventional dentures. We’ll ensure they look natural and feel comfortable for you. This type of denture is easily removed for daily cleaning.
- Partial Dentures – Partials are a great choice if you have several healthy teeth remaining. They use a wire frame and are anchored on either end by crowns or your own teeth. Like full dentures, most types of partials remove easily for cleaning.
- Implant Dentures – To keep your replacement teeth securely in place, Dr. Koo can attach them to dental implants.
To experience all the benefits of dentures in Seattle, call our office today to schedule your free consultation: 206-922-4573. You can also .