Our motto at Jahyun Koo DDS is “Healthy foundation. Healthy teeth.” With that in mind, Dr. Koo and his dedicated team work hard every day to give our patients convenient smile care in Seattle. Below are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy when you choose our office:
- An expert dentist and caring staff to make you feel at home
- Convenient office hours, including Saturday appointments
- Same-day emergency care, plus an after-hours and weekend emergency number
- Sedation with nitrous oxide for patients who are anxious about their visit
- Team members who can communicate with you in English, Korean, and Vietnamese
- Easy on-site parking
Let us build the healthy foundation you need for lifelong healthy teeth. Call our friendly office today for your appointment: 206-922-4573.
Save Money With Our In-House Savings Program
To help our patients maintain good oral health without breaking their budget, Dr. Koo designed an in-house savings program to provide comprehensive, affordable dental care. You can participate in the program even if you don’t have dental insurance. Below is an outline of the program’s annual membership benefits. Call our staff if you have any questions – we’ll be glad to help!
- Two complete dental cleanings and exams and one set of X-rays
- One emergency exam and X-ray (if needed)
- 10 percent discount on one surface filling, simple extraction, 1-3 teeth scaling and root planing
- 15 percent discount on our other services
Patients can opt for semi-annual membership, which includes all of the above benefits with the exception of one dental cleaning and exam. In addition, you won’t have to worry about hassles like waiting periods, deductibles, claim forms, age limitations, or restrictions on treatment.
Keep Your Smile Looking & Feeling Its Best With Comprehensive Care
You don’t have to drive all over town to find great dentistry. We offer a wide selection of services right here to make dental care as convenient as possible, including family dentistry for ages 6 months and up. Our team will help you:
- Enjoy excellent oral health with general dental care like cleanings and exams, mouthguards, and nonsurgical gum disease treatment
- Prevent dental problems with oral surgery including tooth removal and bone grafts
- Improve your smile’s appearance with cosmetic dental care like veneers, teeth whitening, Invisalign orthodontics, and gum reshaping
- Repair damaged smiles using restorative services such as dental implants, dental crowns, dentures, and bridges
- Restore your smile and oral health with full-mouth reconstruction
Call our team today to experience convenient smile care in Seattle: 206-922-4573. You can also .