Maintain Excellent Oral Health With Dental Cleanings & Exams in Seattle
The average person brushes their teeth for 44-70 seconds rather than the recommended 2-4 minutes. Source.
Besides daily brushing and flossing, regular dental cleanings and exams in Seattle are among the most important things you can do to keep smiling with confidence. Dr. Koo and his staff love to help our patients, and we work hard to treat you as personably as we can. Here are some advantages of visiting our office:
- Saturday hours on the first, second, and third weekends of the month
- In-house savings program for affordable dental care
- Relaxed, family-friendly, and kid-friendly environment
- Patients put in charge of their treatment
- Can easily accommodate patients who speak English, Korean, or Vietnamese
Call our office today at 206-922-4573 to schedule your visit. Trust your smile to the friendly professionals at Jahyun Koo DDS. We’re conveniently located on California Avenue Southwest, not far from Fairmount Park. Ask about our new patient exam, cleaning, X-rays, and Opalescence Go teeth whitening kit for just $199!
Visit Every Six Months for a Dental Checkup to Protect Your Smile
When you come to our office for your dental checkup, Dr. Koo and his staff will:
- Thoroughly clean your teeth to remove plaque and stains, including in between teeth where your toothbrush might miss
- Check for tooth decay using a cavity detector with advanced technology to pinpoint the earliest stages of cavities
- Take full-mouth X-rays to check for dental issues that may need closer inspection
- Perform an intraoral exam on the soft and hard tissues of your mouth
- Perform an extraoral exam focusing on areas of your head and neck closest to your mouth
- Perform a visual oral cancer screening for early detection of the disease
- Check for signs of gum disease, which are difficult to spot at home
Depending on what we find during your examination, we may recommend additional treatments to help prevent bigger problems to your smile. These could include:
- Dental sealants to prevent tooth decay
- Fluoride treatments and varnishes to stop small areas of tooth decay and prevent new cavities from forming
- Mouthguards to eliminate teeth grinding or to protect your mouth during sports or other activities
Call our office today at 206-922-4573 to schedule your dental cleanings and exams in Seattle. You can also .