You may be like a lot of our patients – you’re wondering about the different options you have to replace your missing teeth. Years ago, your choices would have been limited to bridges and dentures. Now, dental implants in Seattle allow us to give you replacement teeth that offer an incredibly lifelike feel and function.
Implants offer many great benefits. They help you:
- Fill gaps in your smile for a healthier appearance
- Look younger and more robust
- Have more confidence in yourself
- Protect your jawbone from deterioration caused by missing teeth
- Comfortably enjoy your favorite foods again
- Make talking easier and less embarrassing without clacking teeth
- Save time and money because you won’t need denture cleaners or adhesives
- Improve your oral and overall health
Call us today at 206-922-4573 to schedule your free dental implant consultation. Don’t wait to get a complete smile again! We open at 7:30 on Tuesdays and can schedule a Saturday appointment by request. Plus, you’ll save at least 10 percent on implant services by joining our in-house savings program.
See How Your Life Can Improve With Teeth Implants
If you have one or more missing teeth, implants can restore them and make it easy to bite and chew again. In addition, if you have teeth that are too diseased or damaged to repair, we can gently remove them to make room for implants that can be topped with crowns or other dental implant options:
- Implant-Supported Bridge – An implant-supported bridge gives you a less invasive option than a standard bridge. When a dental bridge is anchored by implants, there is no need for Dr. Koo to drill into any of your healthy teeth.
- Dental Implant Dentures – Unlike conventional dentures, with implant dentures your teeth won’t shift out of place or become dislodged. You’ll never need adhesives. Perhaps most important of all, you won’t experience the deterioration of bone in your jaw that normally follows tooth loss.
If you’re missing all or most of your teeth, Dr. Koo will help you determine which restorations will give you the best results for a full-mouth reconstruction. No matter which treatment you receive, Dr. Koo will numb your mouth with local anesthesia. You can also receive inhaled sedation if you’d like, to remain completely relaxed during your procedure.
Get Your Smile Back With Our Top Technology & Skills
Dr. Koo has used implants to help many of our patients get full function back after losing teeth. He uses Neobiotech implants, which are designed to fuse to your bone more quickly than other implants. To ensure you get optimal results from your replacement teeth, he will:
- Recommend a bone graft to strengthen your jaw, if needed, likely immediately after a tooth extraction for best results
- Examine your jaw with 3-D CT scanning to assess your readiness for implants
- Place implants in your jaw during a safe and precise computer-guided procedure
- Take exact measurements and match the shade of your restorations to your other teeth so our lab partner can create beautiful teeth that will blend in perfectly with your smile
- Securely attach your restorations to implants after a brief healing period
- Make any final adjustments needed to ensure your new teeth fit and function perfectly
Call us at 206-922-4573 today to schedule a free consultation. Dr. Koo and his staff can help you decide if dental implants in Seattle are a good option for your needs. You can also .