If you’re like many of our patients, you have dental problems that interfere with the function or look of your teeth. These problems may cause pain when eating or stop you from showing your full smile. You may not feel comfortable smiling at all. Seattle restorative dentist Dr. Koo and his experienced staff will give you back your bite and smile. Our restorative treatment:
- Replaces missing teeth
- Repairs decayed, damaged, or worn teeth
- Eliminates nagging pain
- Enables you to bite, chew, and eat comfortably again
- Gives you a vibrant smile you’ll be proud of
- Protects your healthy teeth from damage
- Helps you look younger and more robust
- Improves your overall oral health
Unleash your smile and enjoy the full function of your teeth again! Call our knowledgeable team today at 206-922-4573. You’ll find our office on California Avenue Southwest, not far off Fauntleroy Way Southwest.
Enjoy Easy Restorative Treatment, From Scheduling to Payment
You’ve found a dentist office that loves treating patients well! Dr. Koo started his own practice so he could perform dentistry the way he wanted to – by giving his patients friendly, personable treatment and putting them in charge of their care. Here are some other great features of our practice that our patients enjoy:
- Convenient Saturday appointments available on the first, second, and third Saturdays of each month and hours as early as 7:30 a.m. on Tuesdays
- 10-15 percent discount on restorative services with membership in our in-house savings program
- A relaxed office environment, with expert local anesthesia administration and sedation available to set your mind completely at ease
- Staff who are fluent in three languages to accommodate our patients: English, Korean, and Vietnamese
- Same-day appointments for dental emergencies
Restore Your Smile’s Comfortable Feel & Function
Whether you have missing teeth, deal with nagging pain when eating, or just want to smile with more confidence, Dr. Koo has the expertise to get you results you’ll love! We offer a wide selection of restorations for you to choose from:
- Porcelain Crowns – Repair and strengthen your damaged or worn tooth with a durable crown.
- Tooth Fillings – We’ll restore your tooth and stop decay with a tooth-colored composite resin filling. We can also place standard metal fillings if desired.
- Inlays and Onlays – We’ll use these custom restorations if your tooth requires more repair than a filling but doesn’t need a crown.
- Dental Veneers – These conceal small chips, cracks, and stains in your teeth.
- Root Canal Treatment – Dr. Koo can save a badly decayed tooth by cleaning and sanitizing the infected inner part of it, then sealing it to prevent further problems. Crowns are often used after this treatment to restore full function and strength to the tooth.
- Dental Bridges – Get a fixed bridge to replace one or more missing teeth.
- Dentures – We offer both full and partial conventional dentures, depending on your needs. Both types are removable for care and cleaning. We can also attach dentures to implants for maximum stability.
- Dental Implants – Dr. Koo places and restores implants to replace any number of missing teeth and complete your smile.
Get back your smile’s full beauty and function! To schedule your free consultation with your restorative dentist in Seattle, call our office today at 206-922-4573. You can also .