If you’re looking for a versatile way to improve your smile, consider teeth veneers. Among their advantages, they are:
- Long lasting – Veneers typically last at least a decade and often many years more.
- Durable – Veneers are made of strong, stain-resistant materials like porcelain and ceramic.
- Minimally invasive – Your dentist removes only a tiny bit of enamel from teeth to prepare them for veneers.
- Beautiful – We design your custom-made veneers so they blend beautifully into your smile.
- Easy care – Veneers need no more than brushing, flossing, and regular professional cleanings to stay beautiful for years.
At Jahyun Koo DDS in Seattle, WA, we offer two kinds of teeth veneers: porcelain veneers and E.max veneers. To schedule a free consultation and find out which one will best suit your smile, call us today at 206-922-4573.