Your smile is one of your most important physical features, typically the first one individuals notice when they meet you. You depend on your smile to reveal certain feelings like joy and confidence. If you’re dissatisfied with visible flaws with your gums and teeth, it’s not simple to truly be yourself or fully enjoy your life.
Your Youngstown cosmetic dentist at Jahyun Koo DDS can help you alter that! Our group counts on the most recent technology and strategies to change smiles and enhance lives with a range of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for an assessment, we can talk to you about the dental problems you would like to fix, analyze your mouth to make sure you’re in good oral health and style a customized treatment plan to help you accomplish your goals.
We offer a number of various cosmetic dentistry services to pick from, consisting of:
- Teeth Bleaching— To get rid of deep discolorations and lighten your teeth by a number of shades, absolutely nothing beats our expert whitening systems. Our treatment is safe and dependable and safe in providing quick, even results for a brighter, more vibrant smile.
- Tooth Bonding— Cover small chips, fractures, and spaces with a tooth-colored material that is thoroughly shaped to make used, damaged teeth look healthy and radiant once again.
- Dental Veneers— Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are personalized to your exact specs. Positioned over misaligned, misshapen, damaged, and stained teeth, veneers are a long-lasting option when you want to repair several dental problems and actually change your smile.
- Gum Reshaping— Gently get rid of excess gum tissue that is covering your teeth and making them appear too little. By changing an overwhelming gumline, you will have a more attractive, well-balanced smile.
- Orthodontics— Choose clear aligners for a faster, more comfortable orthodontic option. You can correct the alignment of uneven teeth with invisible aligners instead of metal brackets and wires so you’ll feel great throughout your treatment.
- Dental Implants— Fill the empty spaces in your smile by changing teeth with repairs that are secured to dental implants. You can eat what you desire and feel great about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
We can provide soothing amenities and sedation alternatives so you will feel calm and relaxed throughout your treatment if you’re worried about dental procedures. We also want you to feel confident about your choice to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re happy to address any concerns you have about treatment expenses, insurance, and financing options to make your care more economical.
Take the first step in designing the stunning smile you deserve! Call us now at 206-922-4573 to visit your Youngstown cosmetic dentist at Jahyun Koo DDS.