Your smile is among your most important physical features, usually the first one people notice when they meet you. You depend on your smile to express specific emotions like joy and self-confidence. So if you’re unhappy about visible defects with your gums and teeth, it’s difficult to truly be yourself or completely enjoy your life.
Your Alki cosmetic dentist at Jahyun Koo DDS can help you change that! Our group counts on the latest technology and techniques to transform smiles and enhance lives with a range of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for an assessment, we can speak to you about the oral problems you want to repair, analyze your mouth to make certain you’re in good oral health and style a customized treatment plan to help you achieve your goals.
We provide numerous various cosmetic dentistry services to pick from, consisting of:
- Teeth Whitening– To remove deep stains and lighten your teeth by numerous shades, absolutely nothing beats our expert bleaching systems. Our treatment is in delivering quickly, even results for a brighter, more younger smile.
- Tooth Bonding– Cover tiny chips, fractures, and spaces with a tooth-colored product that is carefully formed to make used, damaged teeth look radiant and healthy again.
- Dental Veneers— Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are custom-made to your exact specs. Put over misaligned, misshapen, damaged, and stained teeth, veneers are an enduring service when you wish to repair numerous oral issues and really transform your smile.
- Gum Reshaping– Gently eliminate excess gum tissue that is covering up your teeth and making them appear too little. By adjusting a frustrating gumline, you will have a more attractive, balanced smile.
- Orthodontics– Choose clear aligners for a much faster, more comfortable orthodontic option. You can align jagged teeth with undetectable aligners instead of metal brackets and wires so you’ll feel confident during your treatment.
- Dental Implants— Fill the empty spaces in your smile by replacing teeth with restorations that are secured to dental implants. You can eat what you want and feel great about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
If you’re nervous about oral procedures, we can offer calming amenities and sedation alternatives so you will feel calm and relaxed throughout your treatment. We likewise want you to feel great about your decision to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re pleased to answer any questions you have about treatment expenses, insurance, and financing choices to make your care more affordable.
Take the first step in producing the gorgeous smile you deserve! Call us now at 206-922-4573 to visit your Alki cosmetic dentist at Jahyun Koo DDS.