You’ve put in all your family’s summer events in your smartphone calendar. You’ve enrolled the kids in summer sports or summer camp. You’ve gotten the yard ready for BBQs. And most important, you’ve made all the arrangements for your upcoming vacation. That includes where to kennel the dog, getting the clothes and travel items you need for the trip, and making sure the oil’s been changed in your car.
But in all this preparation, have you considered getting your smile ready for vacation?
Our Seattle, WA dentist can help your family’s smiles look their best for your vacation. If you’re in a pinch, we take walk-ins and even have select Saturday hours for your convenience.
So, what are you waiting for? Call Jahyun Koo DDS to prep your smile for vacation. When you look back on your pictures, you’ll be glad you did!
Get That Shiny, Clean Smile with Dental Cleanings & Exams
The whole family can benefit from cleanings and exams before you pack up and head out. Our checkups are incredibly thorough, so we’ll make sure your teeth are shiny and clean! Plus, sealants and fluoride can be applied at your checkup. Both treatments help fight decay, which can become more common during the summer when everyone tends to snack more than usual. If we spot any problems like cavities, we’ll get you back in as soon as possible.
Biannual cleanings and exams are usually covered by insurance, so make sure you take advantage of it if you’re covered. If you don’t have insurance, ask about our in-house membership plan.
Don’t forget to mention if your kids need athletic mouthguards for their summer sports. We can fit them for custom mouthguards and have them ready after vacation.
Brighten & Beautify with Cosmetic Dentistry
We offer many cosmetic treatments to boost your smile’s appearance, including:
- Teeth whitening: If you need a brighter smile for vacation, there’s no easier way than our Opalescence Go at-home whitening. It’s professional-strength yet doesn’t require any lab time for custom trays. So you can start now and see results in a week. You can even take the whitening with you on vacation if you need to. Your smile will get whiter by the day!
- Dental veneers: Veneers usually take just two visits, so call today if you’d like a smile transformation for vacation! Veneers can cover cracks, chips, oddly shaped teeth, deep stains, and so much more. You can cover that one problem tooth or get a whole new smile.
- Tooth bonding: To treat similar problems as veneers, consider our same-day smile treatment with bonding. Dental bonding usually can be done in one quick visit without breaking the bank. (After all, you’ll need that money for vacation!)
Repair & Relieve Pain with Restorative Dentistry
Repair your teeth and experience no discomfort eating on vacation! Our restorations are natural-looking, so you can rest assured your smile will look great afterward.
- Tooth-colored fillings: We can take care of mild tooth decay in one visit with our composite fillings. You won’t notice they’re there, so they won’t ruin your photos.
- Metal-free crowns: If you have more severe tooth decay or other dental damage, chances are you’ve been experiencing discomfort. Don’t let these problems affect your mealtimes on vacation! We can repair your teeth with discreet porcelain crowns that no one will notice. But you will notice that your smile looks better and feels better.
- Root canals: An infected tooth can make every day more difficult, but especially during vacation time! We can get you in fast if you need a root canal. With our gentle techniques and sedation, you won’t have to worry about being in pain. We’ll get rid of the pain and get you feeling great again for your trip. We even offer CareCredit no-interest financing if you need to make monthly payments.
When you compare your new and old social media selfies, you’ll wonder why you didn’t make these smile improvements sooner!