You should seek treatment as soon as you can when you have a dental problem. Something as small as tooth decay can lead to infections and even affect your overall health.
You can find relief from your restorative dentist in Seattle, WA. At the office of Jahyun Koo, DDS, you will get quality care in a comfortable environment.
Let’s work together to get your attractive and natural-looking smile back. Get the treatment you need to eat without pain or problems.
Call 206-922-4573 to make your appointment. We have team members who speak English, Korean, and Vietnamese, so you can communicate in the way you feel most at ease.
Get the Right Fix for Your Situation
Dental issues can affect you in many ways. Cavities can lead to tooth sensitivity that makes it painful to drink coffee or tea. Tooth infections can cause toothaches or prevent you from biting and chewing with the affected tooth.
Broken and cracked teeth can cause the same issues, while missing teeth can leave you feeling self-conscious about your smile.
The good news is that all of these problems are treatable with our restorative solutions:
- Fillings – You can remove tooth decay and fill your tooth with a composite resin. This protects against further decay and restores your natural smile.
- Crowns – Crowns could be considered a foundational part of restorative dentistry. Crowns can repair teeth that are broken, cracked, decayed, and worn-down.
- Root Canals – A tooth infection will not fix itself. To stop the pain, you need to remove the infected tissue from the inside of your tooth.
- Bridges – Replace lost teeth with a dental bridge. Rebuild your complete smile with these restorations.
- Dentures – These restorations replace multiple missing teeth or entire arches of lost teeth.
- Dental Implants – Secure your replacement teeth by connecting them to implants. Your implants act as replacement roots, which puts power in your bite and protect your jaw health.
Count on Personal Care
Whatever your reason for coming to see us, we want you to feel confident about your smile. We are committed to providing the personal care and attention you deserve to discover the best solution for your needs.
That includes ensuring your comfort to the best of our ability. Through sedation dentistry, you can feel confident that your procedures will be as painless as possible, and many are completely pain-free.
We also want to make it easier for you to pay for your restorative care. You can choose from multiple payment options. This includes our in-house membership plans, which cover preventive services and discounts on restorative care.
Don’t Lose Your Smile
Dental problems are not the kind of thing you should ignore. What seems like a minor issue now can become a detriment to your everyday life in a matter of weeks. Take action to treat your problems with your restorative dentist in Seattle, WA.